Building stronger, longer-lasting relationships.
Our relationship programs help people develop stronger, trust-based relationships that result in them being more enjoyable to work with and socialize with. The primary emphasis is to build an understanding of the factors that contribute to relationship development, and how to use those factors to build and sustain successful relationships.
Program participants will apply the knowledge gained to help them:
- Develop greater trust and rapport to speed up the development of effective relationships.
- Apply empathy for a deeper understanding of what motivates other people and the forces that dictate their behaviour.
- Improve listening and communication skills.
- Respond to a person’s emotional state to help defuse anger.
- Resolve conflicts and issues to maintain and build the quality of relationships.