Success happens by design, not by accident.
The Delaine difference lies in the following beliefs and precepts:
- Skills development is an evolutionary process, not a one-time event.
- The key to success lies in the difference between knowledge and application. Our programs are highly interactive, and participants are shown exactly how to apply techniques to their everyday situations. They are then given ample time to practice so they can implement the techniques immediately to help them be more successful.
- We provide true customization to each client’s unique situation.
- The skills we espouse are practical, down-to-earth, and proven to be successful in the real world – not a “flavour of the month” new system.
- Clients results are verifiable and proven over time.
The best results are obtained through integrated development programs that include:
- Live Instructor-Led customized* training seminars and workshops.
- On-line Instructor-Led training that combines the efficiency of meeting online with the effectiveness of meeting in person.
- Live and on-demand webinars and teleconferences.
- On-the-job coaching**.
- Management coaching assessment and development.
- Reinforcement and follow-up.
*According to the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) there is a 54% increase in content retention when training is customized, versus generic off-the-shelf programs.
**The ASTD has demonstrated a 4-fold increase in new productivity when training is followed with regular on-the-job coaching, than when no coaching is provided.